- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 22 mm
- Steel-and-18k-gold case; Mother-of-pearl dial
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
- Constructed with an 18-karat-gold-and-stainless-steel case, the watch includes a dodecagonal diamond-and-18-karat-gold bezel, and an 18-karat-gold-and-stainless-steel link bracelet secured with a simple deployment clasp. A scratch-resistant-sapphire window shields the mother-of-pearl dial, which features diamond hour markers with golden Roman numerals at three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock. Slim black minute indexes and golden watch hands complete the look. In addition, this Swiss-quartz-movement timepiece is water resistant to 165 feet (50 M).
In 1973 the Riviera revolutionized the aesthetic watch-making characteristics by being equipped with a dodecagonal case--12 sides for 12 hours, or the geometric expression of a clever dose of innovation, classicism and creativity. Today a highly contemporary design that highlights the pure lines of this legendary watch, indissociable from Baume & Mercier's rich history.
Solid 18kt yellow gold and stainless steel case and bracelet. White mother-of-pearl dial with 8 diamond hour markers. Diamond bezel. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Deployment buckle. Case diameter 22mm. Quartz movement. Water resistant at 50 meters (165 feet). Baume and Mercier Riviera Diamond Two-Tone Gold and Steel Mini Ladies Watch 8550 / MOA8550
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.Warranty Offer: All Baume & Mercier watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Baume & Mercier watches Direct from Amazon.comSix-Month Financing: Make any purchase on Amazon totaling $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply. See details and restrictions.