- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 16.8 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Mother-of-pearl dial
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
- Designed for a delicate beauty, the Baume & Mercier Women's Hampton Mini Diamond Watch showcases a slim, lightweight construction, mother-of-pearl dial, and diamond hour markers that are sure to attract attention. Hampton is Baume & Mercier's icon watch and refers to the Hampton's, situated on Long Island, off New York, where the way of life exudes harmony and serenity. Halfway between tradition and modernity, its slightly curved case hugs the wrist perfectly. Hamptons retro-contemporary design makes it a great classic of our time. Designed with a stainless steel case, the watch includes a rectangular stainless steel bezel, and a stainless steel link bracelet secured with a deployment clasp. A scratch-resistant-sapphire window shields the iridescent mother-of-pearl dial, which features diamond hour markers with silver-tone Arabic numerals at three, six, and nine o'clock. The dial also includes silver-tone watch hands. Featuring Swiss-quartz movement, it is water resistant to 99 feet (30 M).
About Baume & Mercier
In 1964, Baume & Mercier registered the Greek letter PHI as its brand logo, and it continues to be present on all Baume & Mercier designs. A symbol of the golden ratio and Leonard de Vinci's theory of proportion, it represents aesthetic elegance based on "divine proportions" that remain the brand's cardinal values.
the designers at Baume & Mercier utilize the goldmine of the company's over 175 years of watch-making history--from the oval of a crown to the graphics of a dial--to create the aesthetic contours of new timepieces. Inspired by a rectangular pink gold watch introduced by Baume & Mercier in 1960, the signature Hampton line of watches was created as a blend of watchmaking tradition and contemporary design. And the company still lives by the original slogan of the Baume brothers when they started Baume Freres: "Accept only perfection, only manufacture watches of the highest quality."
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Warranty Offer: All Baume & Mercier watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Baume & Mercier watches Direct from Amazon.com
Six-Month Financing: Make any purchase on Amazon totaling $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply. See details and restrictions.