The elegant geometry of the Baume & Mercier Women's Riviera Mini Two-Tone Watch is enhanced by its two-tone design and slim, feminine dimensions. Constructed with an 18-karat-gold-and-stainless-steel case, the watch includes a dodecagonal yellow-gold bezel, and a 18-karat-gold-and-stainless-steel link bracelet secured with a simple fold-over clasp. A scratch-resistant-sapphire window shields the crisp white dial, which features bold black Roman numeral hour markers punctuated by gold-square indexes and framed by slim black minute markers. Golden watch hands complete the look. In addition, this Swiss-quartz-movement timepiece is water resistant to 165 feet (50 M).
In 1973 the Riviera revolutionized the aesthetic watch-making characteristics by being equipped with a dodecagonal case--12 sides for 12 hours, or the geometric expression of a clever dose of innovation, classicism and creativity. Today a highly contemporary design that highlights the pure lines of this legendary watch, indissociable from Baume & Mercier's rich history.
- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 22 mm
- Steel-and-18k-gold case; White dial
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.