- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 22 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Mother-of-pearl dial
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
The Baume & Mercier Women's Riviera Diamond Swiss Watch features an eye-catching dodecagonal bezel and glittering diamond accents that easily carry the accessory from daytime to evening wear. This elegant formal timepiece is constructed with a stainless steel case, a dodecagonal stainless steel bezel, and a stainless steel link bracelet secured with a deployment clasp. A scratch-resistant-sapphire window shields the mother-of-pearl dial, which features diamond hour markers and silver-tone watch hands. The dial is framed by slim black minute indexes and includes a subtle logoed background. Featuring Swiss-quartz movement, the watch is water resistant to 165 feet (50 M).
In 1973 the Riviera revolutionized the aesthetic watch-making characteristics by being equipped with a dodecagonal case--12 sides for 12 hours, or the geometric expression of a clever dose of innovation, classicism and creativity. Today a highly contemporary design that highlights the pure lines of this legendary watch, indissociable from Baume & Mercier's rich history.
About Baume & Mercier
In 1964, Baume & Mercier registered the Greek letter PHI as its brand logo, and it continues to be present on all Baume & Mercier designs. A symbol of the golden ratio and Leonard de Vinci's theory of proportion, it represents aesthetic elegance based on "divine proportions" that remain the brand's cardinal values.
the designers at Baume & Mercier utilize the goldmine of the company's over 175 years of watch-making history--from the oval of a crown to the graphics of a dial--to create the aesthetic contours of new timepieces. Inspired by a rectangular pink gold watch introduced by Baume & Mercier in 1960, the signature Hampton line of watches was created as a blend of watchmaking tradition and contemporary design. And the company still lives by the original slogan of the Baume brothers when they started Baume Freres: "Accept only perfection, only manufacture watches of the highest quality."
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.Warranty Offer: All Baume & Mercier watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Baume & Mercier watches Direct from Amazon.comSix-Month Financing: Make any purchase on Amazon totaling $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. 1-Click and phone orders do not apply. See details and restrictions.