- Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 21 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Blue-mother-of-pearl dial
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
About Baume & Mercier
In 1964, Baume & Mercier registered the Greek letter PHI as its brand logo, and it continues to be present on all Baume & Mercier designs. A symbol of the golden ratio and Leonard de Vinci's theory of proportion, it represents aesthetic elegance based on "divine proportions" that remain the brand's cardinal values.
the designers at Baume & Mercier utilize the goldmine of the company's over 175 years of watch-making history--from the oval of a crown to the graphics of a dial--to create the aesthetic contours of new timepieces. Inspired by a rectangular pink gold watch introduced by Baume & Mercier in 1960, the signature Hampton line of watches was created as a blend of watchmaking tradition and contemporary design. And the company still lives by the original slogan of the Baume brothers when they started Baume Freres: "Accept only perfection, only manufacture watches of
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.