From the Manufacturer Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 660. This motorcycle-friendly navigator was built to lead you on all of your two-wheeled adventures. Whether you're on a weekday ride just across town or a weeklong trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 660 is ready to show you the way.
Whether you're on a weekday ride just across town or a weeklong trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 660 is ready to show you the way. Click to enlarge.
The zūmo 660 GPS motorcycle navigator features 3-D buildings, lane assist with junction view and a 4.3-inch sunlight-readable, glove-friendly touchscreen display. Both a motorcycle mount with hardware and an automotive mount are included, so your zūmo is ready to navigate right out of the box....no matter how many wheels it has under it.
The zūmo 660 offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The preloaded map data features nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping.
Designed By Bikers For Bikers
Featuring a bright 4.3" touchscreen color display, the zūmo 660 puts all the information you need in an easy-to-read format as you travel down the road. The zūmo 660 also has a glove-friendly intuitive interface with large buttons and left-handed controls that make entering information as easy as shifting gears. In addition, the wide sunlight-readable display makes for easy navigation--whether you're riding during a bright day or a moonless night. And with a rugged waterproof case that resists fuel sprays and UV rays, the zūmo 660 was built for life on the road.
Combined Trip Computer and Compass page with custom fuel meter. Click to enlarge.
Large key multiple page keyboard make typing with gloves easy. Click to enlarge.
Lane Assist and Junction View show you more of your surroundings and make sure that you'll always know the right lane at the right time. Click to enlarge.
Go Your Own Way
Pick your path and hit the streets. The zūmo 660 is ready to go right out of the box. It's preloaded with City Navigator NT street maps and millions of points of interest (POIs) that include motels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, and more. In addition, the zūmo 660 offers 3-D building view and lane assist to show you more of your surroundings and make sure that you'll always know the right lane at the right time. The zūmo 660 also comes standard with a digital fuel gauge so you can keep track of how many miles you have left before it's time to get gas.
Keep In Touch
The zūmo 660 features Bluetooth wireless technology so you can stay in touch while you're on the move. With it, you're free to safely talk on your phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Simply connect your zūmo 660 to your Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet and then pair with your cellphone to make and receive calls on the go. You can also call POIs through the zūmo's Bluetooth interface--perfect for last-minute change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel. And with spoken street names functionality, the zūmo 660 will also transmit voice prompts to your headset for wireless and worry-free navigation.
Have a long ride planned? The zūmo 660 is your all-in-one entertainment center. Featuring an on-board mp3 player and advanced Bluetooth A2DP technology, you'll enjoy crisp and clean stereo sound with your compatible headset. It's also loaded with a picture viewer for taking friends and family on the road and it supports audiobooks to help break up the miles when you're in for the long haul.
Plan and Share Your Rides
Found the perfect backroad to share with your riding buddies? Or perhaps you're planning a cross-country trip and looking to avoid as much interstate as possible. With the zūmo 660's powerful trip planning tools, you can create your custom routes via computer and then transfer your saved route directly to your zūmo. And when you've returned home, you can review your rides in Google Earth. In addition, micro SD card expansion makes it easy for sharing routes and adding storage.
You can also visit zūmo Connect--Garmin's online community of routes and riders. It's a great resource for finding new rides and planning trips.
Two wheels, four wheels, or no wheels--you're covered.
Select your own route with options for Fastest Route, Shortest Route and Off Road Route. Click to enlarge.
3-D buildings take the navigation experience to the next level. Click to enlarge.
Move Between Modes
Just because your bike's parked doesn't mean your day is done. The zūmo 660 also pulls double duty as an in-car navigator when you're on four wheels instead of two. In addition to the included motorcycle mount, the zūmo 660 also includes a carrying case, vehicle mount and power cable. It's like having two full-featured navigators for the price of one.
HotFix, aka Satellite Ephemeris Data Prediction, enables Garmin units to predict satellite locations for faster acquisition at startup. Prediction data is calculated off of satellite data collected over a consecutive two-day use period. This will then give the user three days of prediction data.
Automatic Time Zone Transition
Automatic Time Zone Transition allows the user to no longer have to remember to set the time as they travel. When the unit acquires a position fix it automatically sets the unit to the correct Time Zone.
Navigate by Photo with Garmin Connect Photos
Using Garmin's Connect Photos Web site, you can choose from millions of geo-located photos provided by Google's Panoramio photo sharing community and download them to the nüvi for a richer navigation experience using pictures as a guide.
Enjoy a richer navigation experience using pictures as a guide with Garmin Connect Photos. Click to enlarge.
- Choose from Panoramio's collection of photos from around the world.
- Easy to use interface displays photos on Google Maps.
- Search for photos by location name or map area boundary.
- Transfer photos directly from Garmin Connect to device with the Garmin Communicator.
- View photos in Google Earth.
- Supports Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+ on Windows and Mac.
- Advanced Routing and Avoidances
- Advanced Trip log features with the ability to save multiple Trip logs
- Two user selectable data fields on the Map page
- A combined Trip computer page with Compass display
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names--"Turn right on Main Street"
- Advanced route preview and trip logs with up to 10 saved routes--can automatically arrange via points to minimize trip distance
- "Where Am I?" feature--find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and longitude coordinates.
- DEM maps--show you shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels
- Removable lithium-ion battery--up to 5 hours depending on usage
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POI's and more
- Configurable vehicle icons--select fun, customized icons from www.garmingarage.com
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage