Catalogs: Top Sale:Golf Club Set
|Confidence Golf ESP Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set + Stand Bag |
07-12-2010 Views: 1105
- Features Titanium Matrix driver with a large 460cc head and 10.5 degree loft
- Woods in the set are fitted with a graphite regular flex shaft with nanotechnology
- Includes 9-Inch diameter stand bag with 5 way dividing top
- Putter, 4 panel pocket and umbrella holder
- Titanium Matrix driver with a large 460cc head and 10.5 degree loft. The Confidence ESP 3 wood boasts and advanced perimeter weighting system and oversized head. This combination of features increases the sweet-spot giving the golfer greater consistency and distance. Both woods in the set are fitted with a graphite regular flex shaft with nanotechnology. This innovation in shaft material adds further performance qualities to the woods. 3/4 Hybrid rescue iron is designed to replace the hard to hit 3 and 4 long irons, by combining the fundamental design of both a wood and an iron, the club offers the distance and ease of use of a wood without compromising the precision acheived when using an iron. Fitted with steel shaft. 6-7-8-9-PW deep cavity back irons all feature perimeter weighting system for consistent and accurate strikes. Fitted with quality steel shafts by Confidence. Traditional slim design putter with easy to align system. 9" diameter stand bag with 5 way dividing top, 4 panel pocket as well as umbrella holder and glove/towel clip. Stand is fitted with pop out system meaning that the legs automatically extend when placed on the ground. The lightweight bag features a dual strap and side padding for easy and comfortable carrying, though is suitable for use with a cart as well. Confidence Golf was founded in 1967 and for over 40 years has been producing innovative and high quality golf equipment aimed at beginners and improving golfers. The set combines all the latest designs to make golf easier.