100% Brand new, high quality, PET screen protector for Garmin Nuvi 255W, 205W, 265WT, 1300, 1350, 1390T, 1370T, 1350T, 755T, 765T, 775T, 785T, 855, 885T, 465T, Zumo 660, and many more...
Designed for daily use, this ultra clear screen protector is quick and easy to apply and it can be removed without leaving residue.
*One screen protector made from high quality Japanese PET material
*One cleaning cloth
*One application card to smooth over air bubbles
- Brand: HDE
- Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
- High quality Screen Protector compatible with near all GPS units with 4.3" LCD display
- Guards against scraping & abrasion. Scratch-proof and dust repellent
- Bubble free application and removable without leaving residuary mark
- Anti-reflective and provides resistance to erosion and finger-prints.
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 2.2" inches (9.7 x 5.6cm)
Does not work with the Garmin Nuvi 1350
This screen protector, although it fits perfectly, does not work with the Garmin Nuvi 1350. According to an authority (my son) here is the likely reason it does not work. The Nuvi 1350 is a "resistive" screen type and therefore requires direct contact between a finger or touch device and the screen. The protector puts a shield that prevents this contact. The other type of screen -- a capacitive screen type -- found on some cell phones and other devices is not affected in this way. We demonstrated this by moving this screen protector to a capacitive display of a cell phone; it worked perfectly. I cannot say whether my observations are relevant for any other Garmin Nuvi device other than the 1350. But, buyer beware.
I just got mine today and finished applying it in 30 seconds.
I have the Garmin GPS 255W. Got it for a great black friday deal from Staples.
Order this from Bargin Cell. Decently fast delivery.
Item works flawless. I'm actually a pro at putting shields on electronics as I have done iphones, macbook pros, ps3, kindles.
More about this item:
1) Fits screen well.
2) It's glossy surface (although I would prefer matte instead because of glare, but it's fine)
3) if you know what your doing, no air bubbles on the first try.
4) when you touch the protector, it does leave finger prints but are easy to wipe off with any microfiber cloth (basically your eye glass cleaning cloth).
5) came with a really small microfiber (useless, get a decent size one from your eye glass dealer) and a small plastic thing for getting rid of air bubbles (which, I found useful for when making sure no bubbles were on at the edge of the protector.
All in all, I would recommend this to anyone. Great product.
This protector was easy to install, but be sure to read the instructions first and follow them correctly. It is also very clear and stays on after applied. I have a Garmin Nuvi 1300 and it does not cause any problems with the touchscreen properties. Overall, a great product.